Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Sad Czech Stuff!















Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova have
broken up!! Yuck!

For anyone who, like me, was obsessed with the movie "Once" and the soundtrack, this is sad news.

As I've mentioned, for my birthday last year Andy, Edith, Carrie and I went to see these two play at Radio City and it was an awesome show...seriously one of the most kind of sincere and large-but-felt-small, rockingest shows. It was a lot of fun.

AND, of course, we can't overlook the fact that Marketa is, of course, Czech! That's always exciting when we find famous Czech people, especially because she was so adorable at the Oscars last year. And their winning Best Song was seriously one of the best Oscar moments I've ever experienced.


Oh well, To old relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment