Monday, February 2, 2009

We're Back!

We survived the flight and are alive. It was smooth and easy and I didn't even take my anti-anxiety pills!

I was pretty hopped up on head cold meds and the sickness made Andy and I essentially deaf with the pressure from the flight (my left ear is still stopped up), and I did have a glass of wine with lunch on the second flight, but overall I was really calm and just enjoyed the flight.

Now we're back in NYC staying with mom and step-dad, had Saigon Grill for dinner, and got plenty of sleep. NYC is overwhelming! That's how I felt last night when we ran across the street to Duane Reade for cold medicine. After being in Prague it is so strange to be back.

Still a little jet-lagged after waking up but I think the onion bagel Andy just got me from Hot N Crusty should help.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!!!

    I'm a little jealous of you and your NYC and Duane Reade and bagels ...

    ReplyDelete