Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh, And Those Awards...

I'm not big into watching the Grammys, really haven't been since I was a sophomore in High School and the Chili Peppers and Pearl Jam were nominated for things. But since I'm at my mom's and she's a musician, I did watch it last night with her.

I really enjoyed Radiohead's performance. They just rock. The other high point (hee hee) of the night was when Whitney first came on to present some award.

Mom and I are sure she was on the pipe.

Unfortunately I can't find a clip. Sorry.

But, if you DID see it...what do you think - was she high as a kite or what? She did a lot of eye-closing and thinking while she was up there. It wasn't as exciting as old Anna Nicole Smith high-points-at-awards-shows, but it was enough to make us wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment