Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Watch The Hills

I've started watching "The Hills." On MTV.com. All the episodes are there. All 5 seasons - right up to the most recent one.

I started watching "The Hills" last Thursday. Or Wednesday. It's all a blur.

I'm on Season 3, Episode 9. I'd be much further along, except we went to NYC, then DC, then New Paltz this weekend, and didn't get back till Monday evening.

I'd heard about these people - Lauren, Audrina, Heidi, Spencer - and the show, but never had the chance or really the desire to watch.

But now. Now, I've taken up with the watching, and I can't stop. It's addictive.I'm still not completely understanding whether it's reality or not, or why there are voiceovers at times. What's that about?

And that Spencer is awful. And disgusting. If I had to choose, I'd rather spend the rest of my life with the Tick (see previous post) than this guy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't help myself form watching either. and im like you i can't tell if its real drama or staged drama... but my guess most of it is staged. I have become a huge fan of the city now... have you seen that show?

    ReplyDelete